The wait is over and GSA is back once again with Gujarati community of Canberra’s most popular Navratri Celebration with “Sur Vrund Group”.
From – 13 October 2015 to 22 October 2015
Time – 6.30 pm onward
Venue – “Ngunnawal Primary School” Unaipon Avenue, Ngunnawal, ACT 2913
Entry Fees –
- $2/person (for Mon to Thu)
- $5/person (for Fri to Sun)
- Family Pass: $51 for 10 days
- Free Entry for children under 7 years
- Kanya Poojan on Ashthami Day 20 October 2015
- 108 Aarti on Navami Day 21 October 2015
We are very thankful to our sponsors and media partners as shown here on the right.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org